Wednesday, December 22, 2010

heart-ache



Did i do a mistake? I dont know. heart is full of pain because of you. i loved you and was that a mistake done.
                   Never been like this before in my life. Days lying on my bed wit tears rolling down my eyes     
                                                                      every second.
                                                    Its all because i love you so much.
                                                   I sacrified everything just for you.
                                         It was my first time just for EVERYTHING.
                                            You dont understand how i feel for you.
                                                    Can't u sacrifice her for me?
                                                   Is that very hard to be done?
                                           Sleepless nights i've been going through.
                                                   just and only thinking about you..
                                                   You left me with a heart-ache...

No comments:

Post a Comment